In the Cowboy Hall, you will see:
- Mounted Texas Longhorns like the ones driven up to South Dakota from Texas on the great western cattle drives.
- Chaps, a saddle and bridle made by Jerry Croft of Deadwood for Tom Selleck to use while filming the TV movie Last Stand at Saber River
- A display telling the story of the 450 cowboys who, in 1902, drove 40,000 cattle back to western South Dakota from the Missouri River after they were driven east by a series of devastating blizzards
- A collection of old saddles, some of which were made by the Duhamel Saddle company of Rapid City, SD
- Many historic rifles and shotguns made by Winchester, Remington, Sharps and many more
- A hand carved wooden diorama depicting the Strenuous Life painting my Charles Russell